The Dragon Book of Verse Paperback / softback
Edited by Michael Harrison, Christopher Stuart-Clark
An anthology of verse which provides coverage of eight topics: childhood; creatures; landscapes; seascapes; people; mystery; war; reflections.
Includes poems by Shakespeare, Lawrence and Emily Dickinson, accompanied by black and white illustrations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, drawings
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 14/07/1977
- Category: English literature
- ISBN: 9780198312413