Dave Grohl : Nothing to Lose Paperback / softback
Dave Grohl, drummer in Nirvana on Kurt Cobain's genre-defining grunge anthems, successfully switched instruments to then become guitarist, singer, and frontman of the critically acclaimed Foo Fighters.
This revised and updated biography traces Grohl's history from schoolboy to superstar, examining his musical roots, and his motivation to remain at the top of his tree.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 16pp colour photos
- Publisher: Titan Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/09/2011
- Category: Rock & Pop music
- ISBN: 9780857685971