Clinical Immunology of the Dog and Cat Paperback / softback
This second edition of a bestseller details the manifestations, diagnosis and treatment of immune-related disease in the dog and cat.
It is illustrated throughout in full color, to show and explain to the reader as clearly as possible the complicated principles of disease and immunodiagnostic tests, supported by clinical cases, gross and histopathology, cytology, hematology, immunohistochemistry and other immunological tests.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 464 pages, 868 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Manson Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/11/2011
- Category: Veterinary medicine: small animals (pets)
- ISBN: 9781840761719