The Brass Instrument Owner's Handbook Paperback / softback
This resource provides professionals, musicians, teachers, students, or individuals with an abundance of brass instrument knowledge.
The book's chapters answer questions like: Where did these instruments come from?
How do they work? How do I choose one? How do I take care of my instrument? It also provides an instrument diary and glossary of terms.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 226 pages, 183 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 13/09/2016
- Category: Wind instruments
- ISBN: 9781442274013
- Hardback from £59.75
- EPUB from £91.80