The contemporary debate on landscape is no longer an exclusive idiolect; it has expanded into a relentless babel.
The field is glutted with an ever-increasing number of articles, collective works and conventions.
Once marginal, landscape has now become central, even essential to philosophy and geography.
Its significance within sociological, anthropological and archaeological theories has also strengthened exponentially, making it the rising star of academia.
This book acknowledges the importance of eco-theory to contemporary thought, exploring the limits of its study as well as the new horizons it opens up.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 158 pages, 100 b&w
- Publisher: List - Laboratorio Internazionale Editoriale Sas
- Publication Date: 01/12/2018
- Category: Landscape art & architecture
- ISBN: 9788898774999