The Organic Gardeners Handbook Paperback / softback
This comprehensive yet concise guide tells the gardener all he needs to know about organic cultivation. From the basics of climate, geology and soils, through an explanation of plants and their orders to the planning and planting of a variety of vegetables and edible plants, this book gives sound advice in a handy format.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Colour throughout
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/07/2007
- Category: Organic gardening
- ISBN: 9781861269362