95% of Successful Small Business Owners Use Wordpress Because It Is Inexpensive And Gives The User Complete Control.
You may be asking, how do I get started with Wordpress? How do I develop a successful site that gets visitors? These are just a few of the questions will be answered throughout this book. You will be given step-by-step instructions for how to set up and use word press so that it is highly effective for you.
Here's where you will learn:
- Simple Steps To Get A Domain Name So That You Can Get Started With Wordpress
- How To Easily Set Up Your Hosting Account
- How To Install Wordpress In Less Than 10 Minutes
- How To Quickly Get Started With Your New Wordpress Website
- The Powerful Difference Between "Pages" and "Posts" (and Which One You Should Use More Often)
- When To Use Categories vs Tags (and Why Both Are Extremely Important)
- Understand How Plugins Will Work to Your Advantage (And The Best Ones To Use)
- How To Easily Add Substance To Websites With Themes So That Visitors Will Keep Coming Back
- How To Create and Manage Menus So That Wordpress Can Be Even Easier To Use
- How to Powerfully Use Search Engine Optimization, so that You Can Get Thousands of Visitors to Your Site
- How to Understand User Comments - policies and settings
- What NOT to do, so that you can Prevent WordPress Errors
- And More (Take a look inside for a sneak preview)
The author, Michael McGinnis has been using Wordpress for over 15 years. He has used it to build hundreds of successful websites such as DogPro.com, and HealthNutz.com.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 82 pages
- Publisher: MGM Books
- Publication Date: 25/05/2020
- Category: Graphical & digital media applications
- ISBN: 9781952964039