Under The Skin Paperback / softback
by Michel Faber
Part of the Canons series
With an introduction by David MitchellIsserley spends most of her time driving.
But why is she so interested in picking up hitchhikers? And why are they always male, well-built and alone?An utterly unpredictable and macabre mystery, Under the Skin is a genre-defying masterpiece.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/07/2017
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781786890528
- EPUB from £5.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £16.76