Michelangelo, the Last Judgement Paperback / softback
Part of the Art Dossier Series series
With their informative essays by leading experts & full-colour illustrations throughout, these are ideal introductions to great painters.
This is a magnificently illustrated series of monographs that explore the lives and works of some of the most famous, influential, and talented artists throughout history.
Each volume features a number of insightful essays by leading experts, a comprehensive chronology - set in an historical and artistic context, and a bibliography for ideas on further reading.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, full-colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Giunti Editore
- Publication Date: 27/09/2012
- Category: Individual artists, art monographs
- ISBN: 9788809058606