The Whole Family Cookbook : Celebrate the goodness of locally grown foods EPUB
There's no better way to teach your children to eat fresh, healthy, organic food than with recipes you can cook and eat together! Written by the founder of San Francisco's premier children's cooking school and award-winning, green-parenting blogger Michelle Stern, this cookbook gives your family the resources you need to cook delicious, local food in any season including:
- Practical advice like how to pick the best of local and natural food without spending too much time or money.
- Color-coded instructions that guide kids of all ages through age-appropriate steps in every recipe.
- More than 75 organic, family-friendly recipes and beautiful 4-color photos that will get everyone excited about what's for dinner!
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Adams Media
- Publication Date: 18/03/2011
- Category: General cookery & recipes
- ISBN: 9781440512193