The (Well) Informed Piano : Artistry and Knowledge Paperback / softback
The (Well) Informed Piano addresses the technical, musical, artistic, ethical, and philosophical issues in piano methodology.
Adding a new perspective and approach criteria to piano methodology, this book is essential reading for musicians, teachers, scholars, and music students.
This text maintains continuity with the major contributions of Ludwig Deppe, Tobias Matthay, Grigory Kogan, Heinrich Neuhaus and George Kochevitsky.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 226 pages, 111 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Publication Date: 18/03/2014
- Category: Keyboard instruments
- ISBN: 9780761860952
- EPUB from £26.95