Biology, Computing, and the History of Molecular Sequencing : From Proteins to DNA, 1945-2000 Hardback
Part of the Science, Technology and Medicine in Modern History series
Sequencing is often associated with the Human Genome Project and celebrated achievements concerning the DNA molecule.
However, the history of this practice comprises not only academic biology, but also the world of computer-assisted information management.
The book uncovers this history, qualifying the hype and expectations around genomics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, XIII, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/05/2012
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9780230250321
- Paperback / softback from £16.15