Construction Technology 1: House Construction Paperback / softback
Construction Technology 1: House Construction offers a highly accessible introduction to the key stages of domestic house construction from planning to internal finishes.
Its student-friendly layout uses detailed figures, photos and case studies from real-life building sites to aid a practical understanding of construction techniques, providing clear step-by-step guidance in learning the basic principles of low-rise residential construction. This textbook is a vital resource for students in construction, property and architecture, BSc and MSc, including any student taking courses in building surveying, quantity surveying, real estate and construction management, as well as those studying at the HNC/HND level.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 373 pages, 324 Tables, color; 374 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 373 p. 374 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/04/2018
- Category: Building construction & materials
- ISBN: 9781352001891
- PDF from £44.27
- EPUB from £36.89