Questionnaire Research : A Practical Guide Paperback
* Provides step-by-step guidance for students who will be conducting their first surveys to collect factual information, measure attitudes, and evaluate products, services, and programs using questionnaires. * Each chapter is structured around easy-to-follow guidelines. * Numerous examples illustrate the guidelines. The examples are on timely topics of interest to students. * This short book is an ideal supplement for guiding students through a class project.
At the end of Chapter 1, they write the objectives for their questionnaires.
They then follow the guidelines in subsequent chapters to complete their project. * Exercises at the end of each chapter allow students to practice their newly acquired skills. * Students learn that using questionnaires in research is both an art and a science-with principles that need to be followed for efficient, effective data collection. * Thoroughly field-tested for student interest and comprehension, this book is sure to please both you and your students. * We've had highly positive feedback from the numerous professors who have adopted this book to guide students in conducting term projects.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 144 pages
- Publisher: Pyrczak Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/11/1997
- Category: Research methods: general
- ISBN: 9781884585074
- Paperback / softback from £36.25