Visually Memorable Neuroanatomy for Beginners Paperback / softback
Visually Memorable Neuroanatomy for Beginners takes a close look at the anatomy of the human brain and teaches readers to identify and examine its structures in a relatable way.
Unlike large textbooks that deliver a superficial overview of the subject, this book explores the anatomy and physiology of the brain using mnemonic techniques and informative comic figures that present brain regions at an introductory level, allowing readers to easily identify different parts of the brain.
This volume is appropriate for undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and researchers in the medicine, health sciences, and biological sciences. Beginning with the morphology of the brain and spinal cord, this book then explores the somatic nerve and autonomic nerve, the cranial nerve and spinal nerve, the function of the brain, and concludes with the development of the nervous system.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 198 pages, Approx. 250 illustrations (150 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 04/07/2020
- Category: Physiological & neuro-psychology, biopsychology
- ISBN: 9780128199015