Egyptian Revolution 2.0 : Political Blogging, Civic Engagement, and Citizen Journalism Hardback
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan Series in International Political Communication series
This book sheds light on the growing phenomenon of cyberactivism in the Arab world, with a special focus on the Egyptian political blogosphere and its role in paving the way to democratization and socio-political change in Egypt, which culminated in Egypt's historical popular revolution.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 241 pages, IX, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/05/2013
- Category: African history
- ISBN: 9781137020918
- Paperback / softback from £19.25