Hydraulic Servo-systems : Modelling, Identification and Control Hardback
Part of the Advances in Industrial Control series
This up-to-date book details the basic concepts of many recent developments of nonlinear identification and nonlinear control, and their application to hydraulic servo-systems.
It is very application-oriented and provides the reader with detailed working procedures and hints for implementation routines and software tools.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 355 pages, XXX, 355 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/11/2002
- Category: Mathematical modelling
- ISBN: 9781852336929
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £73.55