Tell Me Where You Are Paperback / softback
Maybe the worst thing hadn't happened yet. You couldn't know the awful things lined up in the future, looming. The last thing Frances wants is a phone call from Alec, the husband who left her for her sister thirteen years ago.
But Susan has disappeared, abandoning Alec and her daughter Kate, a surly teenager with an explosive secret.
Reluctantly, Frances is drawn into her sister's turbulent life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: Sandstone Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/05/2019
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781912240609
- Paperback / softback from £6.95
- EPUB from £1.24