Outside the Box 5-7 Paperback / softback
by Molly Potter
Part of the Inspirational Ideas series
This photocopiable book is full of innovative, user friendly, exciting and unusual activities that promote creative thinking and problem solving skills for 5-7 year olds.
The activities in this book are ideal for less intensive teaching times across the school year - at the beginning of term when a teacher wants to get to know the class or just when a teacher wants to do something different to make pupils think 'outside the box'.
The challenges in this book make an exciting change from the strictly subject-based lessons and would be ideal for supply teachers or LSAs.
All the activities have been tried and tested in the classroom many times by the author who is an experienced teacher.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, Black and white line
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 15/03/2009
- Category: Educational: Personal, social & health education (PSHE)
- ISBN: 9781408108451