The Hunting and Fishing Camp Builder's Guide : A Complete Guide to Building Your Own Outdoor Lodge Paperback / softback
by Monte Burch
There cannot be a hunter and angler who has not, at some time or other, daydreamed about building his or her own camp. "Hunting & Fishing Camp Builder's Guide" provides the concepts, plans, and know-how to turn a daydream into a reality.
Monte Burch applies decades of how-to skills to describe the "ins and outs" of design and construction.
From the cabin to the furniture inside, you can do it all yourself and create the camp or lodge of your dreams.
It includes 200 full-color photographs and 50 black-and-white illustrations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 200 colour photos & 50 b/w illustrations
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/05/2012
- Category: Hunting or shooting animals & game
- ISBN: 9781616084660
- EPUB from £19.19