Moving far beyond the standard dried-flower display, this book presents a veritable harvest of innovative ideas.
From the simplest lavender- and rosebud-filled terracotta pot to breathtaking structures of lichen, leaves and twigs, there are projects here to suit both every taste - and every level of ability.
Illustrated with over 500 photographs, this book is highly practical, with 140 projects explained through step-by-step instructions and visual examples.
Details of basic techniques, materials and tools are included, as well as advice on preserving the finished work.
Within these pages are all you need to create original displays for every occasion.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Over 500 photographs
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 31/08/2017
- Category: Flower arranging & floral crafts
- ISBN: 9781846817328