The Cambridge Handbook of International Prevention Science Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge Handbooks in Psychology series
The Cambridge Handbook of International Prevention Science offers a comprehensive global overview on prevention science with the most up-to-date research from around the world.
Over 100 scholars from 27 different countries (including Australia, Bhutan, Botswana, India, Israel, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, Spain and Thailand) contributed to this volume, which covers a wide range of topics important to prevention science.
It includes major sections on the foundations of prevention as well as examples of new initiatives in the field, detailing current prevention efforts across the five continents.
A unique and innovative volume, The Cambridge Handbook of International Prevention Science is a valuable resource for established scholars, early professionals, students, practitioners and policy-makers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 1092 pages, 48 Tables, black and white; 18 Halftones, black and white; 15 Line drawings, black and w
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 17/01/2019
- Category: Care of the mentally ill
- ISBN: 9781107458321