The Mystery of the Raddlesham Mumps Hardback
With 56 original illustrations and told entirely in verse, read a dramatic tale of the perils of inheritance. Seven year old Crispin inherits a stately pile called Raddlesham Mumps.
With only the company of the ancient butler Kenilworth, Crispin hears the tales of the early deaths of all his ancestors, until the malevolent force turns gaze towards him... Ghosts, faeries and witches are brought to life in the gothic artwork of Julie Verhoeven. Young and Verhoeven collaborate for the first time in a unique piece of work.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 104 pages, 54 Black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Scotland Street Press
- Publication Date: 01/08/2018
- Category: Poetry by individual poets
- ISBN: 9781910895269
- Paperback / softback from £9.49