Best Karate: V.10 Paperback / softback
This volume is one of a series presenting all karate and kumite' practiced by the Japan Karate Association.
Each chapter contains photographs of an instructor of the Association executing a certain technique.
The kata in this volume are at the advanced level and may be selected for examination above the grade of shodan.
In Unsu, there are constant transformations, signified by the name meaning 'Cloud Hands.' All parts of the body are used as weapons, with feints and provocations leading to unique combination techniques and multi-directional kicks.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Kodansha America, Inc
- Publication Date: 01/02/1988
- Category: Oriental martial arts
- ISBN: 9780870117343