Quantile-Based Reliability Analysis Hardback
Part of the Statistics for Industry and Technology series
This book provides a fresh approach to reliability theory, an area that has gained increasing relevance in fields from statistics and engineering to demography and insurance.
Its innovative use of quantile functions gives an analysis of lifetime data that is generally simpler, more robust, and more accurate than the traditional methods, and opens the door for further research in a wide variety of fields involving statistical analysis.
In addition, the book can be used to good effect in the classroom as a text for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses in Reliability and Statistics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 397 pages, 3 Illustrations, color; 17 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 397 p. 20 illus., 3 illus.
- Publisher: Birkhauser Boston Inc
- Publication Date: 24/08/2013
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780817683603
- PDF from £45.89
- Paperback / softback from £45.05