Baskets Paperback / softback
In 176 pages of gorgeous color and black-and-white photographs, Nancy Schiffer pays homage to baskets as functional objets d'art and includes hundreds of baskets from all over the United States and some from abroad.
This pictorial survey of splint, wicker, and coil baskets will familiarize you with baskets used for storage, carrying, winnowing, gathering, and trapping.
A section on baskets in use as decoration provides ideas for those who love the warmth and character provided by baskets.
Updated prices are included with the captions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 333 illus & colour plates
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/04/2001
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780764313806