The Best of Golden Oak Furniture : With Details and Prices Paperback / softback
Fine details of carving and construction are highlighted to demonstrate the best golden oak furniture from American makers at the end of the nineteenth century.
China cabinets, bookcases, chairs, tables, and accent forms are shown in various styles with detailed descriptions and price ranges to reflect their values in the furniture market today.
This book will become the standard reference by which dealers, collectors, decorators, curators, and historians can judge the field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 232 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/07/2000
- Category: Antique furniture / furniture collecting
- ISBN: 9780764311475