Influencing Hemingway : People and Places That Shaped His Life and Work Hardback
Influencing Hemingway documents the places, people, and activities that influenced and intrigued Ernest Hemingway.
Arranged chronologically and punctuated with photographs, the book traces Hemingway's encounters and reflects upon how they impacted one another and influenced his decisions, actions, and philosophy of life-and of course, his novels, short stories, and nonfiction works.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, 67 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 08/05/2014
- Category: Biography: literary
- ISBN: 9780810892910
- Paperback / softback from £10.29
- EPUB from £40.99