Create a Culture of Kindness in Middle School : 48 Character-Building Lessons to Foster Respect and Prevent Bullying Paperback / softback
48 Character Building lessons to Foster Respect and Prevent Bullying.
Create a Culture of Kindness in Middle School focuses on positive and prosocial attitudes and behaviours that build a respectful and compassionate school environment, while also addressing the tough issues of prejudice, anger, exclusion, and bullying.
Through role-playing, perspective-taking, sharing, writing, discussion, and more, students develop the insights and skills they need to accept differences, resolve conflicts peacefully, stop bullying among peers, and create a community of kindness in their classrooms and school.
Based on survey data gathered
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Free Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Publication Date: 29/06/2017
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9781631980299