The Waiting Song Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Rayah Jaymes
Nigel is a hedgehog. He's four years old, likes trains, cookies, and is a lot like other kids in class.
Nigel is a little different too. Nigel is autistic. He doesn't talk or say many words. Nigel is not very good at taking turns, or being polite and he really does not like to wait.
Nigel thought and thought and came up with the Waiting Song...
Now he is able to be polite and wait when he sings his Waiting Song!
The Waiting Song is for kids like Nigel. Ages 3-7.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 36 pages, Colour illustrations
- Publisher: Future Horizons Incorporated
- Publication Date: 30/12/2017
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781941765562