Weird But True! 3 Paperback / softback
Part of the Weird but True series
Did you know that a lion's roar can be heard up to five miles away? Or that an astronaut's heartbeat slows down in space?
It's all weird ... but true! The world can be a pretty wacky place! Kids will have a blast exploring just HOW wacky in the 3rd book in the wildly popular Weird But True series, full of 350 surprising and amazing facts.
Topics include science, space, weather, geography, food, pop culture, and just about everything else under the sun, presented with fascinating photos and illustrations.
This quirky little reference book is so much fun, kids forget they're learning.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 216 pages
- Publisher: National Geographic Kids
- Publication Date: 06/09/2018
- Category: General knowledge & trivia (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781426331084
- Paperback / softback from £4.75
- Hardback from £10.69