Philosophy and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Paperback / softback
Edited by Nicholas Joll
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy provides an excellent way of looking at some intriguing issues in philosophy, from vegetarianism and Artificial Intelligence to God, space and time.
This is an entertaining yet thought provoking volume for students, philosophers and fans of The Hitchhiker's series.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 308 pages, XVI, 308 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/07/2012
- Category: Fiction companions
- ISBN: 9780230291126