The Choice Paperback / softback
How far would you go to keep the hope of love alive?Travis Parker has it all: a good job, loyal friends and his dream home in North Carolina.
The last thing he's looking for is a serious relationship.
That is, until Gabby Holland moves in next door. Despite Travis's attempts to be friendly, the alluring redhead simply will not warm to him.
But Travis feels compelled to get closer to her, leading them both down a road where they will face tough decisions, shocking revelations and devastating consequences.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 12/01/2016
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780751562255
- EPUB from £4.99
- Paperback / softback from £7.09