Paddling Pacific Northwest Whitewater Paperback / softback
by Nick Hinds
Paddling Pacific Northwest Whitewater is the definitive guide to the best rivers and creeks for kayaking and rafting in Washington and Oregon-home to some of the most fun (and challenging) whitewater in the world.
Including over 240 detailed run descriptions from local area paddlers who know these rivers and creeks better than anyone else, this is the only book you'll ever need for a lifetime's-worth of paddling in the Pacific Northwest.
Includes... *Run descriptions*Shuttle directions*Detailed maps*Min. and max. recommended flows*Scouting advice*Awesome photos*And more!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages, 100 Maps; 100 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 30/06/2016
- Category: Canoeing & kayaking
- ISBN: 9781493023066
- EPUB from £31.63