What Was the Ice Age? Paperback / softback
Go back 20,000 years ago to a time of much colder global temperatures when glaciers and extensive sheets of ice covered much of our planet.
As these sheets traveled, they caused enormous changes in the Earth's landscape and climate, leading to the evolution of creatures such as giant armadillos, saber-toothed cats, and woolly mammoths as well as club-wielding Neanderthals and later the cleverer modern humans.
Nico Medina re-creates this harsh ancient world in a vivid and easy-to-read narrative.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: Full colour illustrations
- Publisher: Penguin Putnam Inc
- Publication Date: 27/09/2017
- Category: Nature, the natural world (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780399543890