Butterflies for Grandpa Joe Paperback / softback
Grandpa Joe is butterfly bonkers. There's nothing he loves more than photographing the fluttering, colourful creatures in his garden.
But since Ben's granny passed away, Grandpa Joe has changed.
He doesn't want to go outside or talk or smile. It's like he's a completely different person and it feels like time is running out to help him.
If only Ben could find a way to bring the butterflies to his Grandpa.
Maybe seeing them again could help bring back his smile ...A heart-warming tale of empathy, affection and dealing with grief across generations, from award-winning author Nicola Davies.
Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant or dyslexic readers aged 8+
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 104 pages, Approx. 10 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/10/2019
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781781128824