Swimming Paperback / softback
For Pip, swimming is a necessity. With a hopeless mother, a drug-addled sister and a best friend more interested in her own love-life than in friendship, swimming provides a welcome escape.
But as Olympic stardom beckons, Pip must decide whether her future lies in the water or on land.
Swimming is a novel about growing up, about talent, and about having what it takes to survive.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/07/2010
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099523956
- eAudiobook MP3 from £39.48
- EPUB from £2.99