The German Question and the International Order, 1943-48 Hardback
Part of the Global Conflict and Security since 1945 series
An analysis of the German Question's influence on the origins of the Cold War, arguing that the legal and diplomatic intercourse between the Allies regarding the treatment of the German Question brought forward the elements of intervention and coexistence which formed the basis for a relatively peaceful postwar international order.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 253 pages, XI, 253 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/09/2010
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230248120
- Paperback / softback from £53.75