It's been a few years since Fiona Bristow moved to Orcas Island to rebuild her life.
Within the small, tight-knit island community she's built up a canine rescue centre that trains dogs to track missing persons in Washington's vast wilderness.
Other than her work, Fiona wants to be left alone. Romantic entanglements are very far down on her list - and certainly not with Simon Doyle, an artist newly arrived from the mainland.
Simon doesn't know that Fiona harbours a terrible secret, and that her past still puts them both in very real danger . . .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 528 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 01/07/2010
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780749941840
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.99