Spanish at Work : Analysing Institutional Discourse across the Spanish-Speaking World Paperback / softback
A state-of-the-art collection of works on institutional discourse across the Spanish-speaking world.
This volume focuses on how language is used in the media, politics and the workplace; what discursive identities are constructed; and how interpersonal relations are negotiated.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 292 pages, XIII, 292 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/11/2010
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9780230579101
- PDF from £34.00
- Hardback from £59.65