Shipping Business Unwrapped : Illusion, Bias and Fallacy in the Shipping Business Paperback / softback
Part of the Routledge Maritime Masters series
The shipping business is a lesser-known industry, but it is an extremely influential element in the global economy.
This book provides a snapshot of the shipping business with micro-foundations from the perspectives of institutional and behavioural economics while uncovering hidden facts about the industry. Rather than spending a great deal of time reading many books or consulting costly advisors about fundamental issues, readers can quickly and easily find core concepts examined from multiple perspectives.
They will certainly enjoy the engaging, narrative-driven content and learn many surprising truths about this fascinating business.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 130 pages, 20 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Tables, black and white; 20 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/09/2018
- Category: Economics of industrial organisation
- ISBN: 9781138292468