My Head-to-Toe Body Book Hardback
Original, imaginative and lots of fun, My Head-to-Toe Body Book is a look at the body inside and out for young children.
The approach is hands-on: this book is all about asking questions and getting answers.
How many teeth do you have? What happens to the food you eat? How do you wee? A little girl called Koko asks questions to make children think about the body, while three intrepid explorers go on adventures inside the body to find out what makes the body work.
Children investigate each topic by playing and learning - the book is packed with things to do on and off the page, including games, recipes and craft activities. The bold illustrations of innovative design studio OKIDO give the book a very contemporary feel and its large format is friendly to children.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 64 pages, Illustrated in colour throughout
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2012
- Category: Personal & social issues: body & health (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780500650004
- Paperback / softback from £7.45