A Greater Love Paperback / softback
by OLGA WATKINS
The true story of a woman's incredible journey into the heart of the Third Reich to find the man she loves.
When the Gestapo seize 20-year-old Olga Czepf's fiance she is determined to find him and sets off on an extraordinary 2,000-mile search across Nazi-occupied Europe risking betrayal, arrest and death.
As the Second World War heads towards its bloody climax, she refuses to give up - even when her mission leads her to the gates of Dachau and Buchenwald concentration camps...Now 88 and living in London, Olga tells with remarkable clarity of the courage and determination that drove her across war-torn Europe, to find the man she loved.
The greatest untold true love story of World War Two.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Splendid Books Limited
- Publication Date: 05/10/2009
- Category: True stories of heroism, endurance & survival
- ISBN: 9780955891670
- EPUB from £2.00