What's the Opposite? Paperback / softback
Part of the The Hueys series
A comic visual exploration of opposites, from prize-winning, internationally best-selling picture book maker, Oliver Jeffers. In this 4th title in the series, the Hueys explore the concept of opposites in their characteristically quirky way.
Starting out with some easy ones like `up' and `down', they move on to ever more wildy imaginative examples, guaranteed to raise a smile!
Packed full of visual humour, this book will be enjoyed by children and adults alike.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 28/07/2016
- Category: Early learning: opposites
- ISBN: 9780007420728
- Hardback from £10.69
- Board book from £6.85
- Mixed media product from £7.99
- EPUB from £1.99