The key to success in any setting lies in knowing how to be an effective leader.
The Powell Principles outlines the decision-making habits, success strategies, and leadership philosophies of Secretary of State Colin Powell, and provides fascinating examples of how Powell has used them to overcome numerous obstacles in his climb to the top.
Filled with insights that are refreshingly honest, this concise, powerful book reveals how you can dramatically improve your leadership skills and achieve unmatched levels of professional success, while inspiring others to extraordinary performance.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 16/05/2015
- Category: Management decision making
- ISBN: 9781259584855
- Paperback / softback from £5.89
- PDF from £10.20