Non-Hydrostatic Free Surface Flows Hardback
Part of the Advances in Geophysical and Environmental Mechanics and Mathematics series
This book provides essential information on the higher mathematical level of approximation over the gradually varied flow theory, also referred to as the Boussinesq-type theory.
In this context, it presents higher order flow equations, together with their applications in a broad range of pertinent engineering and environmental problems, including open channel, groundwater, and granular material flows.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 696 pages, 17 Illustrations, color; 213 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 696 p. 230 illus., 17 i
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 04/04/2017
- Category: Economic geology
- ISBN: 9783319479699
- EPUB from £135.58
- Paperback / softback from £159.99