Courage is not the absence of fear, says Osho - it is rather the total presence of fear with the courage to face it.
Osho proposes that whenever we are faced with uncertainty and change in our lives, it is a cause for celebration, and instead of hanging on to the familiar, we should accept these opportunities for adventure.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 204 pages
- Publisher: St Martin's Press
- Publication Date: 21/01/2000
- Category: Physiological & neuro-psychology, biopsychology
- ISBN: 9780312205171
- EPUB from £5.03
- Paperback / softback from £11.85