Going to bed is a great adventure for one little boy in this charming tale.
It might seem like he's putting his toys away, brushing his teeth and climbing into bed, but actually he's riding through a hallway forest, jumping over bathroom crocodiles and climbing a castle wall - no wonder he is exhausted and falls straight to sleep.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Templar Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/08/2011
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781848772182
- Paperback / softback from £6.45