Jelly Roll Sampler Quilts : 10 Stunning Sampler Quilts to Make from 50 Patchwork Blocks Paperback / softback
In a sampler quilt each block is a different pieced pattern giving beginner and intermediate quilters the perfect opportunity to showcase their developing patchwork techniques.
This book features five incredible quilt designs, each shown in two different colourways.
Incredibly, each quilt is made from just one jelly roll.
A 'pick-and-mix' quilt gallery gives ideas for combining favourite blocks for even more quick quilt designs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 275 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: David & Charles
- Publication Date: 12/05/2011
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9780715338445