Photocatalytic Functional Materials for Environmental Remediation EPUB
A comprehensive volume on photocatalytic functional materials for environmental remediation
As the need for removing large amounts of pollution and contamination in air, soil, and water grows, emerging technologies in the field of environmental remediation are of increasing importance. The use of photocatalysis a green technology with enormous potential to resolve the issues related to environmental pollution breaks down toxic organic compounds to mineralized products such as carbon dioxide and water. Due to their high performance, ease of fabrication, long-term stability, and low manufacturing costs, photofunctional materials constructed from nanocomposite materials hold great potential for environmental remediation.
Photocatalytic Functional Materials for Environmental Remediation examines the development of high performance photofunctional materials for the treatment of environmental pollutants.
This timely volume assembles and reviews a broad range of ideas from leading experts in fields of chemistry, physics, nanotechnology, materials science, and engineering. Precise, up-to-date chapters cover both the fundamentals and applications of photocatalytic functional materials. Semiconductor-metal nanocomposites, layered double hydroxides, metal-organic frameworks, polymer nanocomposites, and other photofunctional materials are examined in applications such as carbon dioxide reduction and organic pollutant degradation. Providing interdisciplinary focus to green technology materials for the treatment of environmental pollutants, this important work:
- Provides comprehensive coverage of various photocatalytic materials for environmental remediation useful for researchers and developers
- Encompasses both fundamental concepts and applied technology in the field
- Focuses on novel design and application of photocatalytic materials used for the removal of environmental contaminates and pollution
- Offers in-depth examination of highly topical green-technology solutions
- Presents an interdisciplinary approach to environmental remediation
Photocatalytic Functional Materials for Environmental Remediation is a vital resource for researchers, engineers, and graduate students in the multi-disciplinary areas of chemistry, physics, nanotechnology, environmental science, materials science, and engineering related to photocatalytic environmental remediation.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 400 pages
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 10/06/2019
- Category: Condensed matter physics (liquid state & solid state physics)
- ISBN: 9781119529897